Southern Cross Club COVID-Safe Procedures
The Canberra Southern Cross has been welcoming members and guests back through its doors in a friendly and COVID safe manner since May 2020.
We have introduced measures to maintain safety for our staff and our patrons, and we expect all of our visitors to comply with the required procedures including:
- We prefer that customers wishing to dine or drink with us make a booking at their venue. Bookings can be made online or by calling reception of your favourite venue.
- We ask that all visitors who have returned from a designated hotspot do not enter our venues.
- Any member with visible signs of cold or flu-like symptoms may be refused entry.
- All members and visitors will be required to check in with the Check In CBR app.
- We encourage all members to download the Government’s COVID-Safe app.
- Preferred payment is still cashless.
Furniture and floor stickers have been positioned throughout the club to help visitors stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted) . Please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our COVID Marshall, who will be patrolling the venue – they are easily identifiable by their blue high-vis vest.
Our Henry’s children’s play areas at Woden, Tuggeranong and Jamison’s have reopened. Our Henry’s kids’ menu is available at Woden, Tuggeranong and Jamison.
UPDATE: All members and visitors must use the ACT Government’s Check In CBR app when visiting the Club.
Please see these PDF documents for more information about what the Canberra Southern Cross Club is doing to safeguard you and your visitors:
- Woden COVID Safety Plan and Customer Journey
- Tuggeranong COVID Safety Plan and Customer Journey
- Jamison COVID Safety Plan and Customer Journey
- Yacht Club COVID Safety Plan and Customer Journeys for Yacht Club, Snapper on the Lake, and Snapper & Co (Marquee).
- Check In CBR Business Business Sign In
- How to Check if a Member has Signed In
Please take the following steps to minimise your exposure and reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Use the hand sanitiser provided which can be found throughout our venues.
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Remember to cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow. If you have a tissue then you can cover with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, but do throw the used tissue in the bin then sanitise your hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell.
We have an eager team of happy and helpful staff to keep everyone as safe as we can. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to your Club.