Renewing your membership at the Canberra Southern Cross Club by credit card is as simple as filling out the form below and then paying with our secure gateway.
|1 Year||3 Years||5 Years|
Please note conditions on the following memberships:
- Single memberships – 1 adult membership.
- Family memberships – 2 adult memberships, same residential address.
Please note that if you are renewing as a family online, both adults must be existing members. To begin a family membership with a new member, please visit our Reception team and renew in person.
Concession memberships are available to the following groups:
- Senior – available to singles or families where one member is aged 60 years or older.
- Pension – available to pension card holders. Pension card must be sighted in venue prior to renewal.
- Student – available to student members. Student card must be sighted in venue prior to renewal.
- Country – available to those who reside outside a 50 kilometre radius of the Club.
- Religious – available to clergy and full time students of recognised religious denominations.
Special Membership Types
Please note that senior, pension, student, religious, non-voting and life memberships are not available for renewal online at this time. Please visit our friendly Reception team at your nearest Club venue to renew your membership in person.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
For online renewals please email email@example.com to receive your BPay information. Otherwise, you are welcome to renew at any of our receptions.