Henry’s Family Restaurant
Our new healthier kids menu is available at Woden, Tuggeranong and Jamison.
The menu features new items, such as Make your own Tacos and the Whole Foods Tasting Plate, along with healthier versions of classic favourites such as Spag Bol with our new secret beefy bolognaise sauce.
A few of the traditional kid’s items remain such as fish and chips and nuggets as we know that parents are happy for their kids to have a ‘treat’ meal from time to time.
At just $10.90 per meal, ($12.90 for non-members) eating out as a family has never been easier. The menu also offers smart combo meal deals – for an extra $2.50 you can add either a sweet treat, a drink, or 4 Henry’s arcade game tokens to your child’s meal.
Henry’s Kids Menu
Join Henry’s Club today!
Henry’s Club is our free and fantastic new program designed for kids aged 3–12 years old, and provides a range of activities, programs and rewards.
- Pick up an application from Henry’s or Reception.
- Fill in the form and take it to Reception. If your child has already been earning credits on an existing card, bring it with you.
- Reception will print your child’s name on their card.
Party at Henry’s
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, end of season sports event, or another special occasion, the best kids’ party is at Henry’s.
Henry’s super party package offers families heaps of fun, without the hassle of hosting a children’s party. Each child receives $4 Henry’s amusement credit. For an extra $1 per child, lolly bags can also be supplied.
Party Menu – Package 1
- Mini Beef Pies
- Golden Chicken Nuggets
- Mini Pizzas – Margarita or Ham and Pineapple (woodfired pizzas available at Woden)
- Choice of juice or soft drink
Party Menu – Package 2
- Lord of the Rings – lightly crumbed tender calamari rings
- Rice Paper Rolls – fresh avocado, salad, herbs and grilled Camden Valley chicken breast in a soft rice paper roll with soy and lime dipping sauce
- Tacos – tasty minced beef and beans, Mexican sauce, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, grated cheese and sour cream
- Choice of juice or soft drink
(prices per platter are based on 10 people)
- Chef’s selection of pizzas – $70 per platter (woodfired pizzas available at Woden)
- Chef’s selection of traditional sandwiches – $50 per platter
- Chef’s selection of Cakes and Slices – $50 per platter
- Cheese platter – selection of soft and hard cheeses and fruit – $60 per platter
- Trio of dips and bread – beetroot, hummus and baba ganoush with Turkish bread – $45 per platter
- Fresh seasonal fruit platter – $45 per platter
Your party table will be dressed with party hats and balloons by our team of Henry’s Helpers. They can also help arrange clowns, face painters and balloon sculptors, as well as adult platters for you to get stuck into while the kids get stuck into the fun.
All this for just $17.90 per child (member price) or $19.90 per child (non-members) and for just $1 extra for each child, we will supply lolly bags. Minimum of 8, maximum of 20 kids.
Bookings for children’s birthday parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays at the following time slots: 11am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm and 3pm
To make an enquiry call 6283 7200 and ask for the Henrys Party Team.
Special dietary requirements, including vegetarian options, can be catered for on request. Additional charges may apply.