March is Kids Month
Fun and free activities during March at all our venues
This March is all about kids at the Southern Cross Club!
Kids eat free Monday to Thursday, plus a range of exciting activities including free face painting and balloon modelling each weekend, and a free scoop of gelati or icecream with any kids meal on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during March.
You could also share in $6,000 worth of toys, or win a trip to the Gold Coast valued at $4,000! Each kids meal ordered throughout March will give you a ticket into the prize draw, and you’ll receive bonus entries by entering your child’s colouring in sheet.
Doubling our donations to schools
If you have nominated any of our currently listed school groups to receive your Community Rewards, we will donate 15% of whatever you spend on food and beverage throughout March back to your nominated school.
- Free activities – face painting and balloon sculpting on weekends
- Jumping Castle at Jamison on Monday 11 March
- Kids eat free at Woden, Tuggeranong and Jamison from Monday to Thursday. One kids meal, for child aged 12 years and under, from the Kids Menu is free with the purchase of one adult meal of $20 or more.
- Free gelati or icecream scoop with the purchase of any kids meal from the Kids Menu from Friday to Sunday. Only available for kids 12 years and under.
- Join Henry’s Club during March and receive $5 free game time
- Every kids meal ordered will earn an entry into the Kids Month prizes. Kids meals ordered during Kids Eat Free days also receive an entry
- Complete a colouring in sheet for bonus entry to the draw
Woden, Tuggeranong, Jamison, and Yacht Club