Lakeside Long Lunch hosted by Capital Brewing
1pm Saturday 21 March
Join us in the Yacht Club Marquee by the Lake to celebrate Canberra’s local beer.
Come along to celebrate Canberra’s local beer. We’ll be serving a selection of Capital Brewing’s Good Natured brews, complemented by a specially designed five course menu by Head Chef Jawad.
With a strong demand from the Canberra locals, Capital Brewing Co has grown to become one of the largest independently owned breweries in the country. You’ll have the chance to talk to one of their local brewers while sipping some award-winning beers,
Please note: all guests are allocated a table of up to 10 people. Groups of less than 10 may be required to share.
Selection of artisan Salumi, Pâté and smoked meats served with bread, dips and pickles
Trail Pale Ale
BBQ Balinese Humpty Doo Barramundi
Whole baby barramundi, wrapped in banana leaf and cooked over coal, served with paw paw salad
Tropical Popsicle Sour
Tandoori Kebab Platters
Marinated chicken, lamb and fish kebabs, cooked on a charcoal fire and served with mint yoghurt, kachumber salad and roti
Springboard Orange Wit
A classic dish of Saffron flavoured rice cooked with meats, seafood and vegetables and served with fried baby green peppers and cos salad
Summit Session XPA
King Island Cheese
Vintage King Island cheddar, Brie and Blue cheese served with biscuits, crackers, sliced fruits and quince paste
- Trail Pale Ale: An American Pale Ale bursting with pine and citrus flavours, a well-balanced malt profile and smooth hop bitterness.
- Tropical Popsicle Sour: Bursting with fruit flavours of fresh pineapple, Panama orange, mango, lime, blood orange, pink grapefruit, Seville orange and guava. A hefty dry hop adds to the tropical aroma, tart and refreshing like a calippo in the sun.
- Springboard Orange Wit: A deliciously refreshing beer that pours slightly hazy and very golden. Packed with orange flavours and finishing smooth with a subtle hint of honey.
- Summit Session XPA: Pouring hazy, this XPA is brewed for maximum flavour and sessionability. Packed with tropical hop flavours and finishing refreshingly bitter.
- Rockhopper IPA: Big and Juicy, this west coast IPA is loaded with tropical hop flavours and balanced with a refreshing dry finish.