Friday Night Outdoor Movies at the Yacht Club
Every Friday night at dusk, join us for FREE outdoor movies
We are showing FREE outdoor movies on the big screen on the lawns of the Yacht Club. Enjoy our family friendly movies with Snapper and the pop up bar open, selling beverages and fresh fish and chips, plus ice creams, gelati, popcorn, snacks and chocolates to help make your movie night perfect.
Seating is first in, best dressed. Movie will commence around 7.45pm – as soon as it’s dark enough! Bring your own picnic rugs and pillows. Movies on the lawn is a family friendly event.
- Friday 14 February: Valentine’s Day (M)
- Friday 21 February: Back to the Future (PG)
- Friday 28 February: The Lion King (2019 “live” action) (PG)
Terms and Conditions
- No smoking on site
- No open flames
- No pets
- Chairs are restricted to the back and edges of the grounds
- No glassware on the lawns
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times
- No BYO or picnics allowed on Club Licensed area (paved areas)
- Please don’t remove furniture from paved area
If cancelled due to inclement weather and/or high winds, we will advise on Facebook.
Limited disability parking is available on site. Unfortunately we are unable to offer closed caption or audio descriptive screenings.