Online Ordering Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions shall apply to an online order for the supply of products (order) by a participating Canberra Southern Cross Club LTD venue which is submitted via the online ordering system at order.cscc.com.au or via any application (Online Ordering System). You acknowledge that the Online Ordering System is hosted and administered by a third party provider and not by Canberra Southern Cross Club Ltd (CSCC).
You will be deemed to accept these Terms & Conditions when you submit an Order through the Online Ordering System.
CSCC may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, by publishing the amended Terms & Conditions on this website. The amended Terms & Conditions will apply from the next Order you submit through the Online Ordering System. By placing an Order through the Online Ordering System you agree to the amended Terms & Conditions.
CSCC does not guarantee that the Online Ordering System will be available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and will be free from errors, viruses or other harmful components. CSCC will not be liable if the Online Ordering System is unavailable at any time due to maintenance, whether planned or unplanned, or for any other reason.
CSCC may suspend or terminate the Online Ordering System at any time for any reason and without prior notice.
2. Use of the online ordering system
To use the Online Ordering System and to submit an Order you will be required to set up a user account (Account) by clicking on the ‘sign-up’ link and following the prompts.
You acknowledge you will be required to provide your personal details, including your name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address and payment information.
In setting up an Account and in using the Online Ordering System:
- you warrant that all personal details and information you provide to us are true and correct;
- you accept full responsibility for maintaining and keeping up to date all personal details and information, including payment information. You accept that in the event these details are not up to date you may not be able to use the Online Ordering System until such time as you have provided the updated information;
- you accept full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password details and payment detail;
- you assume full responsibility for all your activities whilst using the Online Ordering System and for any costs or charges that you incur as a result of using the Online Ordering System, including any additional mobile data or other internet user charges.
You are permitted to use the Online Ordering System for your own personal use. You are not permitted to resell or resupply any products ordered through the Online Ordering System to a third party.
You must be aged eighteen (18) years or over or otherwise be under the supervision of an adult or guardian in order to access, use and submit an order through the Online Ordering System.
CSCC reserves the right to refuse any Order or terminate your access to the Online Ordering System, in CSCC’s sole discretion, and without prior notice to you and without refunding any payment made by you:
- if CSCC reasonably suspects you are reselling or resupply any products ordered through the Online Ordering System to a third party;
- if CSCC believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached these Terms & Conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that each order submitted by you is treated as an express offer to purchase the products specified in the order for the prices published on the Online Ordering System at the time the order is submitted.
To place an Order via the Online Ordering System you will be required to specify the following:
- your table number if dining in;
- the products you wish to order;
- your payment information.
You must check the details of your Order and correct any errors before submitting the order through the Online Ordering Platform.
You will receive a confirmation of your order once submitted.
CSCC takes the utmost care to ensure that the names, descriptions, prices, any nutritional information and allergenic warnings in respect of products are accurate. Any queries in respect of any products should be taken up with the Restaurant Manager of the venue you are dining or by a staff member.
4. Prices and payment
The prices for the products will be as published on the Online Ordering System at the time you submit your order.
The prices are expressed as inclusive of GST and in Australian dollars ($AUD).
You must pay for your order through the Online Ordering System at the time of submitting your order using an accepted credit card or debit card and payment will be debited from your account in the timeframe specified by your card provider and in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by your card provider.
If your payment cannot be processed you will be notified and your order will not be processed.
CSCC reserves the right to:
- refuse an order or change a price if the published price was incorrect due to a malfunction or interference with the Online Ordering System.
- change the payment methods that can be used for orders at any time in its absolute discretion.
5. Cancelling or changing your order
If you wish to cancel or change your order after it has been submitted through the Online Ordering System and accepted and payment processed you must:
- notify a staff member immediately; and
- request the cancellation or change.
CSCC may accept or reject your request for a cancellation or change of an order in its absolute discretion.
If your request for a cancellation or change of an order is accepted your original payment will be processed and if you are entitled to a refund this will be processed by the finance team at CSCC.
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, CSCC is unable to fulfil your Order, or if a product is no longer available, the CSCC will contact you to:
- replace the unavailable item with as similar item of equivalent value;
- provide a refund of the price of the unavailable item;
- cancel the entire order and provide a full refund; or
- provide another form of compensation that is appropriate in the CSCC’s reasonable opinion.
6. Liability indemnity
To the extent permitted by law, CSCC is not liable for any claims, losses, judgements, liabilities and damages that you sustain as a result of your use of or the failure of the Online Ordering System, or your consumption of the products ordered through the Online Ordering System, except to the extent caused by CSCC’s negligence or willful acts or omissions.
These Terms & Conditions will not be construed as excluding, qualifying or limiting your statutory rights or remedies.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSCC and its related corporations, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of these entities, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or in connection with:
- your use of and access to the Online Ordering System;
- your violation of any term of these Terms & Conditions.
8. Ability to accept terms and conditions of use
In setting up an Account and in using the Online Ordering System you warrant that you are either aged eighteen (18) years or over or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set out in these Terms & Conditions and to abide by and comply with these Terms & Conditions.
9. Intellectual property
You acknowledge that all trade marks, copyright and intellectual property associated with the brand CSCC are the property of CSCC and you will not copy any of the CSCC branding. In the event that you copy any of the CSCC intellectual property, you acknowledge that your actions will be a breach of these Terms & Conditions and CSCC reserves all of its legal rights and remedies.
10. Governing law
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia.